it wouldnt have ne prob takin out you... snipe u right off of elton
who will? that kitten sniper?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
it wouldnt have ne prob takin out you... snipe u right off of elton
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
maybe it'd be too lazy to do it...seeing as how you are too lazy to finish typing the words "you" and "any"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
i guess u all are to close to the gay capitol of the east (Johnson City) for it not to rub off on you.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
I don't make it a common practice to tell someone they are wrong, I have expressed my opinion, and disagreed with people. And from what I can tell, we don't usually post on the same post. Can you give me example of where I ALWAYS tell people they are wrong because of their expression of views?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
considering im 3 hours away
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Even if you believe in the Bible and word of God and it is an abomination to be gay. Hatred toward anyone is also a sin and not right in the sight of God. So anyone who hates is as much lost into sin as any other type of sinner.
it was not intended towards you i just clicked on reply on your post
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Let the gay be gay and the straight be straight. We all stand in judgement for our own sins.
Gate City aint 3 hours away...u must be walking
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
Bookmarks